Welcome, or welcome back to errolmiller.com. The Site has undergone a makeover. It is retrofitted by updating technologies so that it can be accessed from any device; be backed up in the Cloud; better ensure 24/7 access and be managed more easily and efficiently. I apologise for any inconvenience caused or disappointment from the lack of presence during the upgrade.
The purpose of the errolmiller.com is to provide, though this single space, responses to persons interested in multiple aspects in the life of Professor Errol Miller, work and engagements as well as to better allow him to continue to serve.
As a result of this upgrade, errolmiller.com is more dynamic, interactive and comprehensive in its scope. As before, hopefully, you will find something of value, or inspiration, or interest or help. The Site is designed to better serve varied requests and interests. This is reflected in the Menu Bar above and explained below:
- Biography provides personal and career information
- Publications give access to academic material available for free or for purchase and list written materials currently unavailable
- Speeches share keynote speeches; graduation addresses and motivational talks
- Meditations share reflections on spiritual matters
- Newspaper Articles is an archive of materials written by Errol Miller and J. A. Maikan
- Tributes are eulogies, remembrances, and tributes given at funerals of colleagues, friends, and family.
- Involvements provide access to materials, and information, related matters with which Errol Miller was involved in institutions and organisations which he served, and which may not be readily involved elsewhere.
- Connections provide links to institutions and organisations to which Professor Errol Miller was or is associated as well as materials and information related to those institutions and organizations that may not be readily availed.
- Another View is a Blog published biweekly on Thursdays
- Caribbean Commentary is a once per month vlog on current happenings in the region
- Announcements and Events inform about new content on the Site and of upcoming Events.
Every effort will be made to take account of the interests of visitors. From time to time additional and new materials will be added to the Site as human, technical and financial resources allow. The vast majority of the materials and resources of the Site are available free of any charge.